Monday, October 4, 2021

Product review: Women Electric Razor For Women,Facial Hair Remover


 


 This is a medium-size electric shaver with multiple heads.  My favorite head is the facial rotary shaver.  Because of its size, it has a stronger motor than the small rotary razors I have used in the past. It does a great job trimming unwanted hairs in one pass.

I found the on/off controls a bit awkward to use. Instead of the button, you need to rotate the shaft that opens the body of the razor, just in the opposite direction. I often rotate it in the wrong direction. I wish a button started it.

It operates on one AA battery (not included in the package).  Be aware that even though it is described as waterproof, it cannot be immersed in water; it can tolerate drops of water but not a lot of water.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment