Friday, October 22, 2021

Product review: Electric Foot Callus Remover BETUFIARY Pedicure Tools Rechargeable Foot Care Scraper Professional Foot Scrubber Dead Skin Remover

 



I have been using callus removers for several years. The head of this callus remover is different from the other callus removers I have used. Instead of narrow roller heads, this has a big circle head.  It is better for big surfaces and worse for small areas, as the big circle is harder to maneuver.

The callus remover has a rechargeable battery and comes with a special cord that is the only cord that works with this callus remover.  I would have a preferred a generic cable.

Some of my previous callus removers had a vacuum to suck up the removed skin (which looks like white dust).  When I use this callus remover, I can see some dust flying around, and some dust goes inside the callus remover as it falls through the openings in the head.  I do not think it has a vacuum, so it is not as clean to operate as the callus removers with a vacuum.

On the positive side, it does a good job of removing thickened skin on large surfaces.  

The package includes:
* The callus remover.
* A small brush to clean the callus remover.
* Two spare grinding heads (so there is a total of three).
^ A tool to remove the head from the callus remover.

I have a callus on the bottom of my foot. If it gets too thick, it bothers me when I walk, and I used to see a podiatrist, so he could grind it down for me. Then I discovered electric callus removers, and they work as well as what my podiatrist does. I use the callus removers dry; they are not painful at all; they remove dry skin in a very thin layer. I worked a few seconds at a time, checking the result not to remove too much skin.  I  have not been back to a podiatrist since I began using electric callus removers a few years ago.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  

 

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment