Thursday, October 28, 2021

Product review: 4.5 QT VILIWIN Airfryer Oven Mini Air Fryer with Touch Screen Air Fryers with Nonstick Pan and Auto Shut Off


 
I have been using Viliwin Air Fryer for the last week. I cook probably a dozen dishes from deserts to main entries. It worked flawlessly.

The size of the appliance: 12.25"tall, 11" wide. The inside rack is an 8" square.  It has a 39" power cord.

I love being to fry without oil; it feels much healthier.

One of my favorite dishes is maple yogurt chicken. It comes out crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside.  I marinate chicken slices, dredge them in flower/seeds mix, and put them in the fryer's cup. If I  have enough chicken to make two layers, I do not use all the chicken because only the top layer pieces come out crispy. I cook the chicken at 350 degrees and 20 minutes.  

In the attached video, you see several of my favorite air frying dishes, from baked apples to hash browns.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment