Monday, June 7, 2021

Product review: Reli. KN95 Face Mask, 5-Layer Protection


 


 Reli. KN95 mask has a nose clip and stiff cone design.  This cone shape keeps the mask away from your face, and it makes it easier to breathe. It fits comfortably over my face, tightly on the sides, and does not pull on the ears too much. I took the mask on and off several times while testing it, and the loops stayed attached and did not snap off, which appears to be a common issue with some of these masks.

Even though KN95 masks are not the same as the N95 masks, they provide fairly good protection. I test each mask with a water test.  I fill the mask with water, hold the water in the mask for about a minute, and test for leaks.  This mask did not leak, so it means it can protect me from spittle-carrying COVID droplets.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  

 

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment