Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Product review: Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker - Terrible!!!




 Presto waffle maker was an extreme disappointment. The heating element did not work right, and I had to return it.  I tried making waffles four different times, varying the amounts of cooking time.  I preheated the waffle maker until the light went out as instructed. However, even when I cooked the waffle for 10 minutes, and it came out slightly burned on the outside, it was undercooked on the inside.  

The timer and the waffle maker are totally independent. The timer is just a kitchen count-down timer. The waffle maker does not turn off or tell you when the waffle is done.  

Since I returned it, I purchased an AllClad waffle maker waffle maker, and it works much better, unfortunately at three times the price.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment