Monday, November 16, 2020

Product review: CCbeauty Haircolor Cape, Gloves, Disposable Ear Protector



This set includes a mini cape, a pair of gloves, and a bag of ear coverings.

The cape is not a full cape typically used at the hair salons.  This cape covers your shoulders.  The cape comes down to my waist in the front, half-way to my elbow on the sides, and a bit below my shoulders in the back.  It is best suited for at-home hair color where you just want to protect the shoulders from accidental spills.  This is exactly what I wanted.  A full cape would make it more difficult to have my hands up while applying color to my hair.

The gloves are medium size. They are a little long in the fingers for me (I wear size small gloves normally) but fairly snug in the palm. I don't love the gloves, but they are okay.

Ear coverings have a rubber band on the edge. I found it a bit hard to make them stay on my ear, but I do like the idea of protecting the top of my ears from color.

This is not a fancy set,  but it does the job for at-home hair color.  I learned how to color my own hair during COVID-19 and this kit will make it easier for me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment