Friday, October 27, 2017

Product review: LIMAM Storage Ottoman, Folding Stool Linen Multi-function Storage Stool





I got the large ottoman. It is 30" wide x 15" long x 15" tall.  It is gray in color on the sides and top, and black on the bottom. What I did not realize that it folds together as accordion (see photos) and expands when you want to use it.  The sides are hard stiff cardboard. The top is stiff and padded.  The cover is actually heavier than the entire body of the storage.  The bottom is nylon material and is soft, however when you open it you place cardboard (covered in fabric) in the bottom of the box so it does not collapse.

The cardboard is strong. How strong? I had my husband sit on the empty ottoman and even though he is close to 200 pounds in weight the ottoman did not have any problem holding him.  Since the ottoman was empty there was nothing else to help support his weight but the sides of the storage.  The description says that it supports up to 220 pounds and I believe it.

I would not call this ottoman attractive, but it is sturdy and functional. I am keeping off season clothing in this box and it is working quite well.
  

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment