Saturday, February 14, 2015

Product review: Simon & Tom Premium Fungal Nail Treatment

The Amazon description says that you should see improvement in 2 to 4 weeks. This is an optimistic estimate and it takes majority of people a much longer period to treat nail fungus (this is what my podiatrist told me when I saw him for nail fungus problem). I writing this review after using the preparation for 2 months (I started on 9/10/14 and today is 12/10/14). I do not see any improvement.

Prior to Simon and Tom I have been treating my nails with Formula 3. Formula 3 gave me some noticeable improvement, but have not returned the nails to a totally normal look. Formula 3's active ingredient is Tolnaflate 1%. Simon & Tom has a totally different list of ingredients (complete list below) and I was eager to see how it works. Unfortenately, it does not work as well and I am going back to Formula 3.

Simon & Tom Premium Fungal Nail Treatment comes in a small bottle (0.34 oz) with a dropper and a separate brush applicator. The applicator is not built into the cap like Formula 3, but is separate, so it is a little difficult store between applications because it is wet and oily. I have been taping to the bottle with a piece of scotch tape.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Tea tree (melaleuca attemifolia) oil, Cloveleaf (Eugenia caryophylius) oil, Cellulose Gum, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) oil, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract, Argania Spinosa Oil,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Orange Flowers) Coumarin, Eugenol Isoeugenol, Citronellol Dipentene, Linalool Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

This fungal nail treatment is provided by Simon&Tom. Unfortunately, it did not work for me.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment