Sunday, February 8, 2015

Product review: JENNIE LIU Women's 100% Cashmere Button Front


Shopping for clothing on-line does not always work because some manufacturer size charts don't match the garments exactly right. However, this is not the case the with Jennie Liu. My sweater matches the chart and it is a good fit.

I got purple color and it is a beautiful vibrant color. The design is very simple and clean, I wear it with a lot of things.

I ordered XL which supposed to be 43" at the chest. It is exactly the same width at the bottom of the sweater as at the chest and it drapes well. The length of the sweater is 23" (measured in the front from the neck lines to the bottom). The sleeves are 26.25" measured from the shoulder seam to the edge of the sleeve, they have a ribbed cuff. The sleeve are a little long for me, but I fold them back and they look fine.

I love the way this sweater feels, it is very to touch. It is 100% cashmere and it feels as nice as as you would expect a cashmere sweater to feel. This is a fairly light sweater, perfect either for laying or to wear on its own.

Note that I also got a Jennie Liu's purple and blue plaid scarf where the scarve's shade of purple is a good match with this sweater and they look quite nice together.

Cleaning instructions: dry clean.

Overall, I am very pleased with the sweater. Good fit and it looks beautiful.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment