Sunday, February 22, 2015

Product review: Mobin Series - Wall Mounted Organizer with Detachable/Tilted Bins - works on a pegboard


I was very happy to discover that this bin can be mounted on my peg board. I used regular small hooks which line up perfectly with the two mounting holes on the back.

★ The dimensions of the back panel are 16.5" x 4.25". The two mounting holes are 11" apart. Note the package does not contain any mountain hardware.
★ Each bin is each bin: 2.5"H x 2"W x 2"D. They easily remove from the holder, and also can be tilted forward for easy access. The covers lock in place.
★ With the bins mounted the storage extends 3.25" out from the wall.

Everything fits and operates well. I am very pleased with it as an easy to access storage for my frequently used screws and nuts.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment