Friday, January 16, 2015

Product review: Scarf Holder - Snag Free Design


This hanger works pretty well. It is made out of smooth plastic, each hole is neatly finished, scarves have nothing to get snagged on. The openings are big enough to work with thin silk scarves as well as thick wool scarves. My video shows how it holds thick and thin scarves. I love scarves and thing hanger lets me organize them so I can pick exactly what I want to wear.

This hanger is collapsible, however when you collapse it the hook is turned to be hidden between the two arms. It would have been nice if I could rotate the hook so the four loops are below the hook. I can see how that configuration could have been useful for someone who only wanted to hang 4 scarves.

I am finding the hanger quite useful, I have it hanging on a coat tree in the entrance. We used to sling the scarves over the tree, and, of course, sometimes would always hang the coat over the scarves so the next time you'd have to hunt for the scarves among the coats.. Now the scarves are nicely hanging on the hanger and they are much easier to get.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment