Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Product review: Milk Frother My Coffee Style


This frother does a nice job generating foam. I am using it with soy milk and skim milk and both froth up equally well. If I were to compare the froth to the one generated with a steam frother the bubbles are larger and less dense. I hope the attached video gives you a better idea of what the froth looks like.

This frother runs on two AA batteries (not included). The frother is 9.5" long. It weighs 3.45 oz.

The frother is made out of stainless steel and has a stainless steel handle. It operates when the button on top of the handle is pushed down. To generate the right pressure to push the button I hold it in one hand while pressing with the other. It takes about 15 seconds to generate the amount of froth I like to have in my coffee. To clean the frother I just turn it on and stick into hot soapy water and then spin in the air to air dry.

In the video you see me making cappuccino in a glass so you can see what is happening.

The frother does a nice job and has a nice stainless steel look.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment