Monday, November 10, 2014

Product review: Product review: Large Silicone Suction Lids


These silicone covers work really well. I have a couple of Corelle pots that don't have lids and these covers work very well on them. They form a nice tight fit. In my video you can see that the hold is strong enough for me to lift the pot by the handle on the lid. I don't recommend doing this in regular life, but I thought this was a good way to demonstrate how well the lid seals the container. These lids work in the refrigerator and microwave. As you cook and open up a lid to see how the content is doing be careful - it is easy to get a steam burn as the steam really builds up inside.

In my video you see my test a couple of lids on several different containers. You can see that they work really well with glass and not as well as on plastic containers.

These covers are very practical with many uses and especially good if you broke or misplaced a lid for one of your favorite containers.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment