Thursday, November 6, 2014

Product review: HD Vision Visor for your car



This visor was designed to be used instead of the built-in car visor. However, I am short and my car is tall with a large windshield and what I needed is to have the visor to extended below my built-in visor because when the sun is low and my car's visor is down the sun gets into my eyes. I mounted my visor different from the way it is shown on Amazon photos and documentation. I attached the visor not to the top of the car's visor but the bottom. My second goal was to have cover the area between the car's visor and mirror which now also covered by the HD Visor. You can see how I attached HD Visor in my video: it mounted to the left of the center (leaving my built-in mirror on the back of the visor still operational).

The clip that holds the visor extends slightly below the visor when the HD Visor is retracted. Because I am short this protrusion is not in my field of vision. When I attach the visor this way, I can use either the dark colored visor or double up both visors for extra protection, but the light colored visor cannot be used on its own.

The visor is 12" long, 5" wide. It clips to the car's visor by a large tight plastic clip. The visors themselves are made out of plastic and come covered with thin plastic film for protection from scratches. When I removed all four sheets of film the visors were in excellent shape, no blemishes or scratches.

The visor does help with sun shine during sunsets and does not get in my way otherwise. I am pretty pleased with it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment