Friday, January 24, 2014

Product review: Puracy Natural Hand Soap, Lavender & Vanilla


Puracy hand soap smells terrific. Lavender is the strongest component of the scent but vanilla adds a very nice tone and makes its scent rather unique. I love good smelling hand soaps and I Lavender Vanilla is a really nice one. It generates light lather and works well cleaning my hands. I washed my hands after spreading Jojoba Oil with my hands and after applying make-up foundation with my fingertips. The soap handle both quickly.

When I wash my hands with this soap the nice scent lingers on my hands a few minutes. The scent is very light I can smell it only if I bring my hands close to my nose. The bathroom where I wash my hands with this soap also has just a bit of lavender scent for a few minutes as well.

Puracy is an all natural soap. Below is the list of ingredients. I would buy it again.

INGREDIENTS:

Purified water
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (natural cleaner)
Aloe-vera-based Surfactant (proprietary plant-based cleanser)
Glycerine (natural skin softener)
Citric Acid (plant based pH adjuster)
Lavender essential oil
Vanilla essential oil
Methylisothiazolinone (preservative)

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment