Monday, January 6, 2014

Product review: Leather Eyeglass Case - soft slim eyeglasses case


I purchased this case to replace the the big and bulky hard case that my optometrist switched to. This case is made out of genuine leather and is very soft and nice to touch. It exceeded my expectation given its inexpensive price tag. The inside is cushioned with foam and provide nice protection for the lenses. It closes with a zipper. The leather strap is removable. The strap has a snap so you can hook it to the belt or a purse strap.

The case is 7.25" long, 3" wide, and has 1/2 height, so it accommodates even larger frames nicely. The video includes the case with a couple of different glasses to give an idea of the fit. It fits my sunglasses without stretching. It even fits my wrap around biking glasses. I was not able to find a good soft case for them before this case.

I am very pleased with this case. It fits many glasses well, and the price is very reasonable for a genuine leather case.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment