Saturday, July 6, 2013

Product review: FRIEQ® New Conductive Fiber/Rubber Hybrid Stylus Pen for iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3

This stylus is 5.5" long, 1.25" in diameter at the grip point, 0.4 oz in weight. The tip of this stylus looks like a metal fiber mesh weaved into a rounded tip. In the past I have only used rubber tips. I use the stylus most for typing and editing text while on the road. It is much more precise than using a finger, and it works as well as the stylus I have used previously. This mesh tip worked precisely on Samsung Galaxy 7.7 screen (no screen protector). In my use I could not tell the difference between rubber tip and a metal fiber tip, but this pen is much better than using a finger tip.

I am attaching a collage of two photos (which can be located by following 'customer photos' link under the main photo) that I will be referencing in this review

✔ Sensitivity and performance of this stylus was very good. I most frequently use the stylus for typing and editing text, as it gives me best precision for positioning insertion point between characters. Photo #2 shows the pen in use.

✔ The I really like the grip of this stylus. The textured area is very grippy, so it does not slip out even when wearing gloves. I find the width of the stylus, the weight and the length of the stylus very comfortable to hold even when I used it for a long time. Photo #1 provides a close-up of the pen.

✔ It comes in several very attractive colors: cyan, magenta, black and silver.

✔ It has a clip, which allows me to clip the stylus while carrying it around. It does not get separated from my tablet in my purse, so it is there as soon as I need it.

Overall, I really like how this stylus fits and balances in my hand, and the how the grip feels under my fingers.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

I received a sample stylus for evaluation and an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment