Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Product review: Gurin Massage Roller

Gurin Massage Rollers come in two different sizes. This one is 18.75" long and a longer one that is 24 inches. I own both and noticed that the official size on both rollers is incorrect by about an inch. One inch does not make a big difference, so it is not a big deal. For your reference I am including a collage of two photos: one shows this roller next to a measuring tape and you can see that it is 18 and 3/4 inches long, and the second photo shows a close up of the rollers and how far they can move relative to each other.
 I use the longer Gurin massage stick for doing stretching exercises and working my back. This shorter roller stick works better (i.e. more comfortable to hold) on my head and on the back of the legs. Using the roller to reduce headache pain was a great discovery for me. When I have a headache putting pressure on the point of paint has always been helpful to me, and using the roller puts pressure on a bigger area than I can achieve with my fingers. A shorter stick feels more comfortable working the head.

Gurin massage roller is a stiff sick. Each individual roller is 1 inch long and is made out plastic. They move relative to each other, in the photo I pushed it out as far is it would go to the side. The massage is provided by the pressure of rolling the stick against your body (not by individual rollers extending relative to each other).

When I first took this roller out of the plastic bag it (mostly the handles) had a smell that some new plastic items have. After airing it out for about a week the scent was barely noticeable, and it two weeks the smell was totally gone.

I received Gurin Massage Rollers from the manufacture to share my experiences (be it positive or negative) with it with potential future buyers. I have no financial interest or business relationship with the manufacturer, and this review represents my independent opinion of the product.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★






No comments:

Post a Comment