Thursday, February 23, 2023

Product review: Face Self Tanner Tanning Drops for Your Face & Body

 

It would be nice if this solution also included sunblock, but it does not. It needs to be applied separately. I like that the solution is unscented. I also like that I can control the darkness by the number of tanning drops I add.
However, I thought the self-tanning drops were a bit hard to use.
(1) You cannot use the drops directly; you need to mix them into included Hyaluronic Acid Serum before spreading them on your skin. I had to find a container for mixing and was unsure how much to mix.
(2) When spreading on your face and body, it is easy to miss spots, so the coverage did not come out as even and natural as I hoped.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Face Self Tanner Tanning Drops for Your Face & Body

No comments:

Post a Comment