Saturday, November 12, 2022

Product review: Krediz One Power Readers Glasses, Flex Focus Optic Lens - exposed as a marking scam

 



I thought these were progressive lenses by another name, but they are not. I own progressive lens glasses, and when I hold them next to the computer screen, I can see how the font changes in several bands depending on which part of the lens I am looking through. Krediz glasses have the same power over the entire lens, and the font on the screen remains the same from top to bottom.

My eye doctor never mentioned this type of lens, so I began looking for an explanation of how these lenses work. I found the answer in 16 WNEP ABC investigative report posted on YouTube, where these exact glasses (same box) were analyzed by Northeastern Eye Institute, located in Scranton, PA. The bottom line is that the glasses have one power (+2.5) and do not adjust. It is the person who needs the eyeglasses adjusts by how they look through them; there is no magic. If the person needs glasses with power around +2.5 they adjust the angle by how they look through the glasses or how they place glasses on their nose. Since I usually wear +2.5 power in my reading glasses and about +1.5 power in computer glasses, I can make Krediz glasses work for me. They are fine for reading and slightly blurry for working on the computer screen, but I could improve my vision of the text on the screen by moving how close I am to the screen.

Bottom line: these glasses work fine if you need +2.5 power, but do not pay any more than you would for regular reader glasses. These glasses do not do anything special; the claims are just a marketing angle.

I use Bulgur in stews (works great in an Instant Pot) and tabbouleh salads. I thought this Bulgur had a nice nutty flavor. Bulgur Wheat comes in four different grinds: fine, medium coarse, coarse, and extra coarse bulgur. A fine or medium grind is good for salads and baked goods, and medium or coarse grinds are better for pilafs or stuffings. Ali Julia review Review of Duru Extra Coarse Bulgur You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

Review of Krediz One Power Readers Glasses - Flex Focus Optic Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment