Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Product review: KIDINIX Adjustable Height Standing Desk sit stand computer table


 

I have been using the desk for over a week for work. Which means I use it 8-10 hours a day. The mechanism that raises and lowers the desk works very well: it is smooth, and I can adjust to be at a perfect height when I am standing. When I am sitting, the desk is a couple of inches too high for me. I would have preferred it to be 2 or 3 inches lower, so it would be at the height of a keyboard tray, and my arms could be at a 90-degree angle for the proper ergonomic position. I am thinking of taking off the wheels to make the desk shorter. The top of the desk is not as sturdy as I hoped; with a big monitor on top of it, it has a bit of a shake when I type. Not terrible, but not as steady as I would like.

The top of the desk is 29.82" wide × 18.89" in depth
The height can be adjusted from 29.3" to 45."
The desk weighs 25.8 pounds.
The wheelbase is 23.82" × 19.29."

The desk is made of wood and steel. The adjustment mechanism is located on the underside of the desktop (right front).  I have to press it when I move the desk up or down. The wheels have breaks. The wheels are pretty big (2.36") and move okay on the carpet. The load capacity is 33 pounds. I have a 29" monitor and a full-size keyboard/mouse on the desktop. The 18" laptop did not fit next to the large monitor, so I had to keep it on the small rolling table next to this one, as I like working with two monitors active.

Bottom line: This desk allows me to vary sitting and standing, quickly changing positions throughout the day. My back is happier when I don't sit all day.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of KIDINIX Adjustable Height Standing Desk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment