Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Product review: Ionic Hair Dryer with Powerful AC Motor


 


 This is a powerful dryer with two attachments. It generates a strong warm flow. The dryer came with terrible instructions. It is a thick book, but only two or three pages in English. The instructions are minimal. My issue is that after I attached the curly hair attachment, I cannot take it off. There are no instructions on how to do it, and all my attempts have failed.

The hair dryer weighs 17.75 oz. The hair dryer is 5" wide (the barrel front to back) and 7.5" tall (the handle and the dryer barrel height).  I liked that it has a Ground Fault Interrupt (GFCI) protected plug.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆ You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Review of Ionic Hair Dryer with Powerful AC Motor

No comments:

Post a Comment