Thursday, November 24, 2022

Product review: Air Compressor Tire Inflator with auto shut-off by OneAmg


 
OneAmg has several good features but one massive flaw. The flaw is that the light yellow readout is very hard to read on the gray background, even in the shade. The PSI, BAR, KPA, and KG/CM² are so small and faint that I could not see them at all, even with reading glasses. I think this inflator is for young people with keen eyesight.

Here are the good features:
1. Quick-connect valve. Once I had a tire inflator with a nut that had to be rotated to connect to the tire. This was painful, especially in the winter. It was hard to do in gloves, and touching metal when it was freezing outside was painful. Lesson learned, I only buy inflators with quick connect.

2. Auto shut off. I need to be able to set the desired PSI pressure and have it stop automatically at that level. I do not want to keep retesting with a separate gauge.

3. I am looking for a long power cord so it can easily reach my SUV's front and back tires. This inflator has a power cable that is approximately 10 feet long. Long enough. The Air hose is 21.5 inches.

4. The size of this inflator is smaller than my old units. It is 7.5"L x 7.5"W and 2.75" thick. It weighs 31.30 oz. The airflow speed is 35 liters per minute, which is decent.

Things that could be better:  
1. Hard to read display, light yellow on gray background, very low contrast and hard to see in the shade, invisible in the sun.

2. The inflator had no carrying case. It would be nice to have a case where I can store extra fuses, connectors, and the unit itself.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Air Compressor Tire Inflator by OneAmg

No comments:

Post a Comment