Sunday, October 9, 2022

Product review: Healground Outdoor Tissue wet wipes - not priced competitively




 I do not like:

⭐ Super expensive. The current price for ten wipes is 16.99; similar products sell for four times less
⭐ All writing on the back, including ingredients, are not in English; I do not know what is included in the ingredients
⭐ Not unscented, the scent is not strong, but it smells like mint and fragrance, and the smell lingers on the body/hands

I like:

⭐ Reasonable size, each wipe is 7.75" x 5.75"
⭐ The wipes have a good thickness and are textured

We use wipes all the time (at home as wet wipes, on the road for picnics), but I am unlikely to buy these because of the negatives I listed.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

Review of Healground Outdoor Tissue

No comments:

Post a Comment