Monday, October 31, 2022

Product review: Fullicon Pill Reminder, 6 alarms a day

 


This product is a timer with up to 6 alarms per day. I was a bit disappointed that it maxed out at 6. I would have liked to see at least eight alarms.

The alarm works on two AAA batteries. Batteries are not included.

Documentation could have been better. It is easy to set the time of the day, but you have no control over the time of the alarm. The alarm goes off precisely on an hour. There are 24 buttons, and each button stands for the time of the day in the military notation (alarm number 16 means the alarm will go off at 4:00 pm). To set the alarm at 4 pm, you must turn on alarm #16. Documentation does not explain this at all.

To stop the alarm, you need to push the stop button; otherwise, it will continue to make a noise twice more after five minutes pause.

This reminder can be used for medications or for people who need to get up due to back problems when working while sitting down. The limitation is the number of alarms per day. When I purchased it, I thought I could set all 24 alarms simultaneously if that's what I needed.

The cover is difficult to open. I do not close it all the way; otherwise, it is difficult to push the stop button in time. By the time I manage to open the cover, the beeping stops on its own. This tight and difficult-to-open cover is not well designed for the elderly who might have arthritis or weakness in the fingers.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of Fullicon Pill Reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment