Sunday, October 23, 2022

Product review: Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal, No Added Sugar, but added Salt

            

                                                                            
  I like:

⭐ Not over sweet
⭐ Flakes are crunchy
⭐ The bits of dehydrated fruits are tasty

I do not like:

⭐ Very small amount of fruits in the box, maybe two pieces for each bowl
⭐ I detected a salty flavor, which I did not enjoy.  After thinking it was saltier than any cereal I have tried in the past, I looked at the ingredients and saw that it included sea salt.

After adding my own fruit, and then it tasted good.  However, I will not buy it because I prefer cereal that does not taste salty.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal, No Added Sugar  
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment