Thursday, April 14, 2022

Product review: AZchose No Water Shampoo Caps

 


AZchose No Water Shampoo Caps are easy to use. You warm them up in a microwave or just hot water, put on the head with all hair inside the cap, rub your hair through the cap, remove the hat, and towel dry. The hair looks and feels surprisingly clean. They work fine on my shoulder-length hair. It is not as satisfying as taking a shower, but these caps are when a shower is not an option.

When I had surgeries, I was not allowed to take showers for some time to avoid scar infections. These hats allowed me to feel clean, which improved my overall mental state.

Now I always keep a package in storage in case someone in the family has surgery, and I have one less thing to worry about.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of AZchose No Water Shampoo Caps Disposable 12 pack Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment