Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Product review: AQESO Blood Pressure Monitor Machine Upper Arm




 


 I own Omron 7 upper arm blood pressure monitor. I have taken it to my doctor's office to check against her measurements a couple of times, so I know it is accurate within a few points of her instruments. I compared AQESO blood monitor against it, and I found that its readings are similar to my Omron 7 when measuring systolic blood pressure but a little lower when measuring diastolic blood pressure.

I also liked the mechanism that closes the cuff on my upper arm. It was easy to do with one hand, and in fact, I like it better than the Omron latching system, which often takes me more than one attempt to tighten it right. Putting the cuff on correctly is the key to taking the correct blood pressure.

My doc says that even if the blood pressure is not totally accurate, it is still useful if its measurements are consistent. This lets someone monitor for changes which will let them know when they need to see a doctor to adjust their medication. AQESO works pretty consistently for me.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment