Monday, November 2, 2020

Product review: Regency Natural Cooking Twine 1/2 Cone 100% Cotton 500ft


Regency Cooking Twine is a spool of 500 feet of 100% cotton twine. It is 1/8" thick. This is a 16 ply chef-grade cooking twine. The twine is unbleached and made in the USA.

This twine is strong and biodegradable. I have used it for cooking, however, most of my use for this thread is not for cooking but in the garden to provide support for tomatoes and cucumbers.  It is strong, soft, and smooth so it does not cut into the gentle stems of my plants, unlike the twine that is label as garden twine which is coarse and rough.  When new, this cotton twine is strong and I cannot break it by hand. It provides good strong support all summer. How the next year, in the spring, I noticed that the threads that were left hanging on my trellis already started biodegrading and I am able to break by hand.  The old threads go into my composter, so nothing is wasted!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment