Saturday, November 14, 2020

Product review: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refil



This is my first time purchasing the Basic scent of Meyer's liquid hand soap. I don't think it smells like basil, but I like its botanical sweet smell. I purchased a 33 oz refill and I am using it in a pump bottle leftover from another liquid soap.   The 33 oz jag is plastic with a conveniently large handle.  The jag is 5" wide and 7" tall (at the tallest point at the cap). I thought it was a good deal and I like the way it smells.

Ingredients:
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Glycerin, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment