Friday, November 6, 2020

Product review: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap Refill, Lemon Verbena Scent, 48 oz



I have purchased Lemon Verbena dishwashing liquid before, but it is my first time buying the 48 oz refill.  I thought it was a good deal. The 48oz jag is plastic with a conveniently large handle.  The jag is 5" and 6" tall (8" at the tallest point at the cap). across and  I use it in a dispenser left from another brand and it works fine. I purchase it because I like the scent and because it is a good degreaser.

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Lauramine Oxide, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Fragrance (Geraniol), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Contains Fragrance Allergens.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment