Monday, March 23, 2020

Product review: MOOSOO Cordless Handheld Vacuum



This handheld vacuum exceeded my expectations. It has strong suction, it is light, it is narrow so I can get into small places, and it is easy to clean. What do I mean by light? It weighs 1 pound and 1 oz on my digital scale. It comes with a narrow and long crevice tool that fits nicely in the grooves of my sliding deck doors, my old hand vac (Black and Decker PHV 1810) could not do because its crevice tool was a little too thick get into the grooves of the sliding door.

In addition to the crevice tool, it also has a retractable brush that works quite well in the car dislodge small stones stuck in the car's rug.  Its motor has two speeds.

The vac runs on a 2500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It takes 5 hrs to recharge the battery. I fully charge it after use and then keep disconnected.

It comes with a HEPA filter with a stainless steel mesh cover that goes over the filter.  It can be washed to minimize the number of new filters I will need.  I found that replacement filters are being sold on Amazon (current price is 10.99 for three filters):

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

You can find filters for this vac on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment