Sunday, March 1, 2020

Product review: Angles Wool Rug from The Company Store




Angles Wool Rug is a nice quality wool rug.  It arrived rolled rather folded so there were no fold creases from shipping.  The rug did not have an odor and looks well made with neat even edges.




The stock photo looked to me like it has browns and peach shade of pink, which matched my decor very well. In reality, the rug has no browns at all.  It has various shades of grey and peach. I was surprised by silver threads between triangles in about a dozen places. I am not sure if they are part of the design or the thread used to connect different colors together.   The backing of the rug is beige.  I was a little disappointed by the color discrepancy initially, but over the next week the rug won me over. I am including several pictures that show the colors better than the stock photo.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

You can find the store by following this link and get friends and family $50 off discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment