Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Product review: Blood Pressure Monitor by COOCEER



I was looking for a small blood pressure monitor to keep at work. My Omron blood pressure monitor is relatively large but has been calibrated by taking it to my doctor's office to check against her measurements a couple of times, so I know it is accurate within a few points of her instruments. I compared COOCEER blood monitor against it and that they both gave a similar reading (a few points apart). I took the measurements several times, and they were fairly consistent.

It is quite small in size, its base is 2.5" x 3.5", and it comes with a carrying bag to keep everything together.

COOCEER monitor has several other features that I liked:
- I like that it came with a USB power cord, so I don't need to feed it batteries. It does have a battery compartment and can run on four AA batteries.
- I like the latching mechanism; it is easy to operate with one hand. I like it better than Omron's mechanism.
- It has a memory for 2 people so that each person can keep track of their history. This way if co-worker wants to borrow it, I don't have to mix them up with my readings.
- Large size sleeve, the cuff has the length to accommodate 8.7" to 12.6" arm.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment