Thursday, March 19, 2020

Product review: Coastacloud Breathable Spa Bath Pillow with 4 Large Suction Cups and a hook for drying














This is my second purchase of this bath pillow. The first pillow was purchased in the beginning of 2016 and it has been heavily used over the past four years. The best feature of this pillow is the hook that allows me to dry it between uses, so the pillow never grew mold or smelled bad, unlike its hookless predecessors.

The old pillow is still functional, but the foam yellowed on the edges and it does not have as much resiliency as when the pillow was new. When I saw this pillow on Black Friday sale I got it just to have a backup.  This bath pillow has the best design I ever used. It is comfortable for the head, it sticks well to the tub,  and it dries well even when I use it every day.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★







No comments:

Post a Comment