Sunday, June 2, 2019

Product review: Pampers Sensitive Wipes - 18 Count Wipes - travel pack

Nice product, but Amazon price is bad!


After trying a number of wipes I find Pampers Sensitive wipes in the size of 18 wipes make the best  travel size pack wipe.   I normally buy them at a local CVS pharmacy and figured I would get a better deal on multiple packs at Amazon... wrong!  I buy a single pack of 18 wipes for $1.50 in the local CVS.  Amazon has it for $12.40 for 4 packs. Ouch! What a huge difference!  On this one Amazon price is not a good deal.

The are several reasons why I like these wipes
1. Their are totally unscented
2. Good size  wipe is 7" x 6.8"
3. The package is very is thin and fits well in my purse.  The entire pack is 9" x 4" and only 1/2" thick when new. and full.

The only thing that could be better is the closure is a sticky tape, sometimes towards the end it becomes less sticky and the last few wipes might on the dry side.

You can find this 5 stars product on Amazon, but keep in mind $1.50 price at CVS when you consider buying on Amazon


Ali Julia review ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment