Saturday, June 8, 2019

Product review: MobiFren Holeic Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Hi-Fi Stereo Sound

    

MobiFren Flex-L earbuds sound good.  The sound is pleasing at all ranges, although the base is not powerful.  They feel very comfortable in my ears and the wire is very light so I don't feel it around my neck. The earbuds are magnetic, they snap together when I am not using it so I can hang them around my neck (and not worry about dropping them) when I am talking to somebody.

The Bluetooth reception is solid within 20 feet.  If I leave my phone and walk away for more 15 feet meet I start hearing a bit of cracking. If I go a bit further I lose the Bluetooth connection with the phone.

I liked that the charging is done by a regular micro USB cable, not a proprietary cable.

Pairing with my phone was easy. I needed to hold the power on button for 4 seconds (middle button) and my phone detected a new Bluetooth device called ?.

The ear buds can be controlled by MobiFrenGT app, which is available for download from Google Playstore (there is also a version for Apple phones). I did not think the user interface of the app was great. It has a busy screen, not intuitive, small controls that are hard to use while exercising. 

Overall, very comfortable fit and pretty good sound at a reasonable price.

YOu can locate these earbuds on Amazon

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment