Thursday, June 6, 2019

Product review: HUSK'SWARE Full Length Orthopedic Insoles for Flat Feet Orthotic Inserts Arch Support



I got size 7-7.5 insole for my walking shoes sized 7.5.  The insoles fit very well.  They were a very close fit in length with the original shoe sole, they are slightly winder in the heal compared to the original shoe so it required a strong push to have them settle in correctly.  However, this tightness resulted in a really good fit - the sole does not move at all and my heal is settled in the deep cup of the insole very comfortably.  The insole material is quite stiff and generate good support for insole.  I have slightly flat feet, especially the left foot, and the feel strong support from the insole similar to what I get from a custom insole

YOu can locate these night lights on Amazon


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment