Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Product review: Dimora Compressed Cotton Towels (36 count)



This set includes 36 individual towels. Each compressed towel comes as small hockey puck 1.75" in diameter and 0.5" thick.  Each one weighs half an oz.  When the pucks are dry they are difficult to stretch into a towel (frankly I could not do it), but as soon as I made it wet, the puck  unfolded easily.  When expanded it is 14" by 39" in size.

Dimora towels are made out of cotton, they strong and stretchy.  They are totally unscented.

The towels are good for clean up as whole, they also work as wet wipes when I cut them into 8 part.  Note that I said cut, they are too strong to be torn by hand which tells you about their strength.  Their big advantage is that they are small and light they take up less space then taking a pack of wet wipes. This is significant when I go back packing.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment