Thursday, March 14, 2019

Product review: Kanro Assorted Hard Candy Pack with 8 Flavors (Apple, Grape, Mikan, Peach, Lemon, Strawberry, Melon, Muscat)



These candies are shipped from Japan and I had to wait 29 days before they arrived.  Amazon delivery estimate  is 10 to 20 days (on the legal disclaimer under description), so my package too significantly longer and I was getting a little nervous that I will never see them because the seller did not provide tracking information...  However, when they finally arrived they were worth the wait. 

The package has 38 individually wrapped candies.  I liked every one of the eight fruit flavors.  I thought they were unique and very pleasant.  I really like these candies and plan to buy them again.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment