Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Product review: Clorts Women's Mid Hiking Boot Waterproof



Several months ago I got Clorts short hiking boots and they were so comfortable I decided to get the taller hiking boot version of the same shoe. I got size 8.5 in both, surprisingly this shoe was a bit larger.  I like wearing very thick socks when hiking, so I still got a comfortable fit with them, but this is something to be aware of - they boots run a bit larger than the standard sizing. 

The boots have a comfortable mold and good arch support. Their soles have good traction, the height of the book provides support for ankle when I hike. Each boot weighs 1 pound 0.8 oz. They made out of Cow Suede leather and nylon textile. The toe is reinforced with hard plastic. The boot is waterproof.

The back of the boot has a loop which makes it easier to pull the boots over the thick socks.  The last two loops of the laces goes over the metal anchors so it gives a good strong hold.

I was pleased with how the boots were package, they stuffed with paper so they were not deformed in shopping.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment