Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Product review: Electric Callus Remover Foot File Pedicure Foot File Remover


I have another callus remover and I really liked it, when time came to replace it I found Lives Best callus remover as looked to have a similar construction to the old one that I liked. Unfortunately this callus remover was a disappointment.  It did not work, the motor did not turn on no matter how many new batteries I tried.  It is so poorly constructed that in order to get my batteries out I had to use pliers.  The orientation of the batteries is marked on the holder, so I am sure I had them inserted correctly, but the fit was so tight it might have not made proper contact no matter how hard I push them in and how many different fresh batteries I tried (3 sets).

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment