Friday, July 21, 2023

Product review: ASUS ROG STRIX Arion Aluminum Alloy M.2 NVMe SSD External Portable Enclosure Case Adapter


 


 This is a good-quality aluminum enclosure. It looks and feels solid. Because the case is metal, it cools well. I use it to store a large SSD card as an external backup of my critical data. Since it stores critical files, I wanted to use a well-cooling case, and this enclosure fits the bill. It came with type-C to type-C cable, as well as type-C to type-A cable. It also comes with a bumper case and Velcro hook. The Velcro hook turned out to be very helpful, as I use it to hang it on the computer rack when I am making a backup.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of ASUS ROG STRIX Arion Aluminum Alloy M.2 NVMe SSD External Portable Enclosure Case

No comments:

Post a Comment