Friday, July 7, 2023

Food review: HelloFresh food service review

 










HelloFresh delivers a box with all ingredients needed to cook the recipe. You still need to cook, but I don't need to shop. You don't get to pick the ingredients, but the ingredients I received were of good quality. I selected three dishes for 2 (a total of 6 servings). Without a promotion, your cost is $70 and $6 shipping. Too much for what you get, in my opinion. However, with various promotions, you can get the price to be reasonable. I consider $5 per serving to be reasonable.

I was impressed with the packaging. HelloFresh was brought to me by a local delivery (not one of the big guys), they followed my instructions, and the package arrived on time. The box was insulated, and the bottom had a block of large ice covering the entire bottom of the box.

I ordered three proteins beef, pork, and chicken. Each came as a 4 oz package. The vegetable was fresh. The sauces were flavorful. Each meal came with a detailed recipe that was fairly easy to follow.

So the bottom line is that this approach is more expensive than shopping yourself; you still do the cooking. However, it is more convenient, especially for the less confident cooks.

Ali Julia review

Review of Hello Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment