Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Product review: Sweetzer & Orange Floral Habit Tracker Calendar - 24 Month Daily Habit Tracker Journal Daily Tasks


 
My favorite part of these style calendars is the hanger. Unfortunately, the workmanship on the habits calendar I received was poor. The hanger was not threaded correctly on one side; it was on the outside of the spiral on one side. There was no proper quality control to reject this unit.

24 months coverage is achieved by printing the table on both sides of the page, so for the second year, you would need to flip the calendar, and old writing would be on the back side of each page.

I use this calendar to keep track of daily tasks I need to do every day.
There were not enough daily lines for my needs, and the small weekly and monthly lists were too small and short to be useful. I would have liked the entire page to be just daily tasks. I wound up customizing the pages by copying and pasting the top part of the page over the bottom half and then reprinting the pages. Then I scotch taped the reprinted pages over the calendar I received so I could take advantage of the hanger.

Bottom line, I was able to make it work for me, but I had to do a lot of work to overcome the shortcoming of the original layout. Plus, I had to open the binder to fix the hanger.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of S&O Floral Habit Tracker Calendar - 24 Month Daily Habit Tracker Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment