Monday, May 29, 2023

Product review: Fikoksol Damp Cleaning Sponge Duster (similar to Magic Eraiser)


 

This is an excellent sponge. It feels spongy and almost sticky; it grabs onto dirt and does a good job cleaning even without spraying with cleanser; I just wet it with water and squeeze it dry. It feels and works similarly to the Magic Eraser sponge but lasts longer than Magic Eraser. It is not just for dusting; it can handle real dirt.

The first thing I tried was cleaning the refrigerator door, which I tried cleaning before but never got it to look like it did when it was new. This sponge did it!

It also works well on mirrors, but I need to run a paper towel over the mirror to remove streaks. Very pleased with this sponge; I just ordered a set of four additional ones for future use.

However, this sponge does not work on narrow sliders of the sliding door's tracks.  The grooves are not deep enough to reach the bottom of sliders, where the dirt collects.  I cut a 1/4 slice of the sponge to work the wider slider openings, but the most narrow slides are still too thin, and I need to use a narrow brush to clean them.

I still like the brush, but just be aware that it is not the solution for slider doors.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of Fikoksol Damp Cleaning Sponge Duster
 

No comments:

Post a Comment