Monday, February 13, 2023

Product review: Flammi Tabi Socks Non Slip Flip Flop Socks - Great for sandals




 I bought these socks to wear with f flip sandals on hot days when my feet sweat. These socks absorb the sweat while still keeping my feet cool. They have some thickness to them; they are thicker than pantihose and work reasonably to absorb sweat and prevent the feeling of the sandals being slippery. I wear size 7.5 shoes, and these socks are a good fit. They do not slip off and are not too tight. The package contained three pairs of socks (six socks). They need to be hand-washed according to instructions.

I bought two different brands: Flammi and Bencailor, to compare. Bencailor is thinner, and I thought they would be less effective, but it turns out I like them better because I do not feel the barrier between my feet and the flippers, whereas, with a thicker tabi sock, I feel the sock.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Flammi Tabi Socks Non Slip Flip Flop Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment