Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Product review: Care Science Antibacterial Sterile Gauze Pads




 I like these pads; they are very soft.  Each envelope contains two pads.

The texture of these pads surprised me.  When I saw the word "Gauze," I thought it would be your typical weaved pad, but these are not weaved; they are fused and look more like paper than fabric.  Even though they are not exactly what I expected, I like their softness, and they work well for cleaning minor wounds and even ears.

When each pad is unfolded, they measure 5.5" by 3.5".  The Amazon description describes them as 2" by 2"; this measurement is taken with the pad folded 6 times.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of Care Science Antibacterial Sterile Gauze Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment