Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Product review: Peermax Drop Smart Eye Drop Guide - Not a good guide




 I found this guide hard to use. It is harder to compress the bottle; it is harder to dispense just one drop, and it is harder to get a drop to fall into the eye.

The guide works with bottles with pointy tips, as the tip has to be inserted into the opening. The guide is not well suited for bottles that have blunt tips. See attached photos that show how my different drops work with this guide. Overall, I lose a lot of eye drops because they roll down my cheeks instead of falling into the eye. Given the price of eye drops and the insurance limit on how many bottles the insurance allows during a three-month period, I don't think I will continue using it as an eye drop guide.   

However, I found that it is useful for holding eye drop bottles upside down on the vanity overnight (when they are almost empty), so I can get the last few drops in the morning and not waste the last bits of the medicine.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Peermax Drop Smart Eye Drop Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment