Sunday, November 20, 2022

Product review: Geologie Dark Under Eye Duo - Eye cream and sunblock




 The seller combined several products under one item. I am reviewing "Geologie Dark Under Eye Duo," which includes a tiny bottle of eye cream and a small tube of sunscreen. When I write this review, the duo of products is priced at $80.

I like:
1. The sunscreen goes on clear
2. It is practically unscented
3. It is based on Zinc Oxide
4. The eye cream is unscented
5. The eye cream is not greasy and is absorbed well

I don't like:
1. The price
2. After one week of use, I do not see any difference in the under-eye area. Perhaps it takes longer. However, with a high price tag, I expect fast and noticeable results.
3. SPF 30.  My dermatologist recommends I use a high SPF sunscreen, so I use this one for short outings.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Geologie Dark Under Eye Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment